Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By aoise
I have this on my DVD recorder so I look at it from time to time, and never tire of it. This time, watching this YouTube clip, I became aware of the birds singing in the background. I have mentioned this before, but those birds sing like that day and night !!
By MedjAdmin
LOL, Bluecross. You got me! :D
By bluecross
I never miss a opportunity to promote the Good News from Medjugorje. I’ve posted the same trailer on my blog and I’ve sent it to Spirit Daily.

Maybe Sarah herself will view the clip! :)
By Medjugorje18.3.05
You got me too Bluecross. (Was Ivan at the UN meeting yesterday too?)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

God Bless

roonie
Last edited by Medjugorje18.3.05 on Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Andy08
You should say Micheal in the subject line. I thought it was Sarah Palin and thought, when did she fit that in. She's not Catholic and shouldn't she be studying for her up coming debate. Just kidding, but I really did think it was referring to sarah and not michael
By secondwind
Haha, I fell for it as well!

Who is this guy? Is his TV show popular?
By Andy08
Bluecross,

You are right and now for something completely different...watch michael turn into the president of the free world....
By leo daly
Wow I thought it would have been Paddy Palin the guy who has the camping goods business. I thought he may have been planning on opening up a shop for those who camp out on the hills.
Even though I am a Python fan. I realise some of their material was anti catholic. I wonder if he's converted or just curious about Medjugorje.

Nobody expects Palin in Medjugorje !!!

Cheers
Leo.
By starbright
I have always thought that Michael Palin was an incredibly good looking young man.
By Andy08
Young???
By xlake78
Wow, I thought it was going to be Sarah too, oh well. It was a great clip none the less!
By starbright
Sorry that probably wasn't clear. What I meant was, WHEN he was young, he was incredibly good looking! :lol:

I just can't find many pictures of him when he was young on google. I've looked but there are hardly any. These are the nearest I can find:

He's the middle one of the three in the front row:

http://montypython.panddpictures.net/Mo ... 0Group.jpg

This is him a bit older than I was thinking of:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a287/ ... palin1.jpg