Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By starbright
There is an interview with Vicka there too asking her about her joyfulness. It's a very interesting site, Puddy, and I'm wondering where you found it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
By puddyhuston
Starbright it belongs to Bluecross, he sent that link to me by email and said I could put it on here as they want that article by Fr Tomislav distributed
will answer your pm shortly
God Bless
Stella
By Marlyn
Hi Stella thank you so much for sharing this site with us like Starbright I found it very interesting and I enjoyed reading it.
God bless Marlyn :)
By starbright
I hope things are settling down now for you Marlyn. The BBC news describes it as an 'uneasy cease-fire'. Let us continue praying that it becomes an easy one then a permanent one.
By Marlyn
Hello Starbright, We're doing ok considering that the blockade is still on. Today there has been an attempt on a high rank Officer's life in the Lebanese army ... Abomb was planted in his car. Four died. Hope that all our prayers for peace will be heard. Thank you dear Star and God bless you. Love Marlyn
By starbright
Your English is very good indeed - as if it was your mother tongue. Maybe it IS your mother tongue!
By Marlyn
Well my mother's family is american cuban origin living in Los Angeles , in fact my mom's great great grand parents were French this is why they got their family name Francis Curi and all are blond with blue eyes or light brown with green eyes I am blond with hazel eyes coming from father. I speak currently english spanish french arabic and little bit of German which I learned at school . Here it is very normal for us to speak at least 2 to 3 languages . By the way I am an Interpreter. Thank you for the compliment Star. Love you and God bless you Marlyn :D
By starbright
Well if your mum spoke it and you're an interpreter, then there's no wonder you speak it as well as you do!!

God bless you too Marlyn.